Human Resources Management Support
“I can’t be an expert at everything, and we’re not quite ready for a full-blown HR Department. That’s why we rely on TriCore for guidance in complying with the mind-boggling array of employment laws and regulations”Rishad Alikhan, 3D Marine USA, Inc.
TriCore also offers support with employee recruiting, screening, hiring, training, performance evaluation, discipline and (if necessary), termination. Many consulting services are free, while others are available at a very reasonable cost.
Our client’s have complimentary daily phone and email access to our human resource professionals to answer questions regarding employment laws and regulations, employee discipline and terminations, employee allegations of improper employment practices or co-worker behavior, compensation policies, unemployment insurance, COBRA, workers’ compensation and any other issue for which you might otherwise need to hire a paid HR consultant.
Additional HR Services
For those human resource issues or projects that cannot be handled by phone or email, a TriCore HR professional is available to provide on-site consulting and training, or to produce needed HR-related documents, on a fee-for-service basis.
On-Site Consulting offers a vast array of services including, but not limited to:
- Study of organizational behavior and development of strategies to improve organizational effectiveness
- Assessment of collective bargaining initiatives and development of strategies to resist or accommodate them
Typical Training Matters Include:
- Discrimination and Harassment
- How to Interview
- When and How to Terminate
- Effective Disciplinary Techniques
- Elements of Performance Evaluation
Other HR Support Services
- Job Description Development
- Employee Handbook Production
- Investigations of Allegations of Harassment
- Unemployment/Wage and Hour Audits/Hearings
- Background Investigations
- Delivering World Class Customer Service
- Dealing with Diversity
- Working as a Team
- Personal Conduct
Self-Service HR Resources